Tuesday 26 October 2010

Self Help Smiles

Reading my new book, I now realise that all the frustrations of life are as nothing, and have given me negative thoughts. I shall attempt to watch my reactions and thoughts and attempt to live in the 'now'. This could be rather brilliant advice. If somewhat tricky to achieve. We shall see.

Did some washing this morning. Had a sandwich of mashed sardines drained of their olive oil and seasoned, made in one of those toasted sandwich bags. You can buy a couple of those bags in the pound shop, I noticed. I hope the sardines will keep my Omega oils up a bit. It is a slight effort to eat sardines first thing in the morning, but plenty of Lapsang does help.

Kook has devoured his breakfast and gone out. I was rather afraid of opening the kitchen door unless he took a lump out of my leg in retaliation, but hunger came first and he then streaked off outside when I opened the catflap.

No comments: