Wednesday 27 October 2010

Cat and Very Tiresome Ex

Just feeling a bit depressed after watching the programme about cat women and seeing Celia Hammond tending for a dying kitten.

Then I saw a missed call from my ex. Rang him to hear he had been to see a solicitor and needed his son's address. I had been asked not to reveal this so did not. He then expressed amazement that his son did not wish to see him and said ' you mean if I told him there was £10,000 in the bank, he would still not see me?' I assured him that this was so, and that his son had plenty of money. He kept saying 'but I am his father' and insisting he had 'rights', though what rights an absentee parent can have over someone of 43 do not rapidly spring to mind. I shall check and make sure that our son still can't stand him, but I think my ex may well have Alzheimer's as he seems to completely forget this fact every few months.

No comments: