Monday 18 October 2010

Kook, Poo and Lip Stain

Of course, I am a weak woman. When I left my living room to go to bed, Kook was sleeping peacefully on the sofa, so I didn't have the heart to move him. However he woke me up at 3am, having done a very offensive poo in his litter tray, which I covered. I shut him in the kitchen with a large cushion to lie on. He mewed and mewed for what seemed like hours. I woke, slightly more refreshed than usual, at 6.30, when I set him free. I fed him and let him outside, and hope he will refrain from pooing in his tray, which he only did because his catflap was locked.

Having spent some hours wandering up and down Oxford Street on Friday, in pursuit of a really red lip stain, and after purchasing several unsatisfactory contenders, I finally made the interesting discovery that a permanent red marker which had been left in my flat by some builders, was best. For your information it is Staedtler Lumocolour. Others may wish to do a skin test, but I shoved it straight on my lips and applied some (optional) red glittery gloss over the top.

I have also discovered a rather foolish (and tiny, but fun) Christmas present idea for any unfortunate females I know. You will see. I have been shopping online.

No comments: