Tuesday 26 October 2010

Tiresome Monster

That was a vile night. Kook screamed for hours, eventually shutting up at about midnight. I started to feel quite murderous, as I could hear my upstairs neighbours pacing up and down. It must have been very loud in their kitchen. He started again this morning at about 5.45am. I eventually forced myself up at 6, but very tired. I hope he will eventually settle down and get used to sleeping in the kitchen or I will have to put him in the living room for the night with his litter tray, which I am not keen on doing. He must have a sore throat this morning.

My internet wasn't working, so rang O2 who were very helpful and gave me a password which I wrote down somewhere safe. They fiddled with the signal to make it stronger but said if it did keep turning off I should take the laptop to the Apple store. Some chance. I have to say the wireless signal is not good here. I clicked the 'interference robustness' thingy in the hope that this will improve matters. No wonder I can't watch things on IPlayer.

No comments: