Sunday 24 October 2010

Sunday Again

After my rude awakening, I partook of the strange breakfast of grilled mashed sardines on toast with tea (200 calories) to top up my oily fish complement.

Romy then turned up with her husband bearing the huge weight of my new screen, which is now installed in my doorway. I just hope the cleaner does not manage to knock it over. Unfortunately Romy could not stay for coffee as the van could not comfortably be parked outside.

Tesco actually turned up well on time with a free Daily Mail - not my choice of paper but gift horses etc., and I have just finished unpacking my shopping. I do wish Ocado would realise the error of their ways and email me some really decent offers. Oh well.

I shall now relax for a bit with a cup of coffee. And contemplate my vast bulk, amply reflected by the mirrored screen. It may yet help me to lose weight.

No comments: