Saturday 9 October 2010

Sunday Morning

Tesco is terminally irritating. Had to return as I had run out of their pepper grinder, which contains peppers and does coarse or fine grinding. Of course it was out of stock. I did find some coarse ground pepper, then when I returned home, discovered how to get the top off their empty pepper grinder, so filled with red peppercorns.

Revisited the farmer's market and bought some russets for 40p a pound, delicious, and some baby artichokes for much more, which were very good. Lunch at Lye Torng and a quiet afternoon. Watched the X-factor in the evening, followed by a slightly risque interview with Barbara Windsor and Piers Morgan.

Weigh-in this morning. Was pleased to have lost another 2lb. Text from Dorothy who is back on the diet wagon and has lost 1lb, well done in difficult circumstances.

Had a chat on the telephone with Nibby. She thinks I spend money because I am bored. Not sure about that.

It is fine outside so I must force myself out to purchase a newspaper.

No comments: