Friday 29 October 2010

No Birthday Dinner - but Birthday Sunday Lunch

Tried to book several places for my birthday, but all full so shall go to the Ivy for a very late Sunday lunch instead. Actually this will give me the chance to sit and watch the soaps on my birthday, while eating a lettuce leaf in preparation for Sunday lunch.

I have been starving all day. Had a lunch at Lye Torng and the amount of meat has shrunk to nothing, so came back hungry and had a toasted cheese sandwich, decimating the number of calories I can consume for dinner tonight. I may have to make a Marmite drink to fill me up, since I am still hungry, unaccountably.

Shall now go and put another load of washing in the machine. Gosh, my life is exciting. All this to avoid actually doing some painting. Can't put it off much longer.

No comments: