Saturday 20 November 2010

Caturday Again - Kooky Disgraced Again

Spoke too soon about Kooky. After grooming he decided to fight the brush, and before I could move, attacked my arm ferociously. I grabbed him and chucked him out of the room, barricading the doorway with my new mirrored screen. Shortly afterwards I heard the catflap, so suppose he went out to attack something else. I am afraid he has become uninhibited. I shall have to remove all brushes after grooming. I think he is not able to distinguish the difference between play fighting and actual aggressive fighting. Obviously had 'issues' in kittenhood. Only I would acquire a maladjusted cat.

He has returned and is being pleasant again, lying on the bed. I shall leave him there and collect today's paper. After that I may have a diet coke in Lye Torng, and read the paper for a bit, before thinking about lunch. I suspect this week will be rather tragic on the scales, since I have felt peckish all week with the cold weather, and have probably nibbled more than I should. Must buy more carrots and celery, or make a huge cabbage soup. This could be the answer. We shall see.

No comments: