Tuesday 2 November 2010

Crumbly Old Bat and Vile Cat

Attended the balance clinic for another check-up and was offered an eight week course of treatment. Since I have had no problems for some considerable time, and they are on my precious free day, I have decided to forego this opportunity. Frankly, my most irritating problem, apart from gross obesity, is psoriasis on my scalp which drives me mad, and the next in line is the odd sensation in my right kidney, which is now less painful after three months of antibiotics, but still uncomfortable and slightly worrying, but leaving no clinical signs or pathology to pick up on.

Geriatric rant over.

Last night Kook starting mewing at 2am but then shut up until 4. At four I put him outside, but he emerged again at 5.45 and mewed until 6, when the cuckoo clock forced me up to feed him. He is so demanding. I feel a bit drained today.

The problem with buying Christmas presents that you like is that when they arrive you are tempted to keep them. Fortunately I have so much stuff that this would be entirely impractical. Mind you, I have occasionally purchased two items when very tempted. Dear me.

If anyone would like an appallingly large and aggressive black cat who is deeply ungrateful and demanding, please let me know. He is a masochist's dream - but very attractive and fluffy.

No comments: