Monday 1 November 2010

Still Fat, Broke and Stressed Out by Hellish Feline

Decided to avoid the Beaten Path since my weight loss was not very good last week. Instead I came home and had some soup.

Dorothy rang me for a long chat, which was nice.

Having purchased most of my tiny Christmas presents online, I discover that I am somewhat boracic. Ho hum. A bit of a bore. I shall try and exist on lettuce, sardines and the odd bit of cheese. Oh, and a few eggs. We shall see. Meanwhile the new supply of coffee I purchased is going well, and it is a real relief to be able to drink excellent coffee every time at home with nil effort. Madeleine kindly commented on Facebook on my negligible weight loss.

I may lash out on a few raspberries, to add to the low calorie jelly in an attempt to fool myself that I am still eating excellent desserts. Sad, really.

Kook has not understood the concept of the clocks going back. Having fed him late last night I was hoping for a bit of matinal respite, but no. At five pip emma, he bounded onto the bed, whining for a bit, then howling like a banshee as he prowled over me. I managed for about an hour to stand the stress of not knowing whether he would start biting me, before finally getting up to feed him. Unfortunately, he also ignores the cuckoo clock. Since it is electronic, I shall increase the volume. In the past year, he has become Master of His Universe, i.e. me and his flat.

No comments: