Thursday 4 November 2010

Thursday Morning

Uneventful day at work yesterday, and the possibility of a couple more trustees soon, hopefully. Had a chat with the chairman about things. I may go in for a bit today since Romy might need some help with the huge amount of stuff she has to assemble and post.

I have given up locking Kook in for the night. I had a five thirty awakening but again, did not get up until the clock struck six. I think Kook is slowly beginning to realise the connection, because he mewed at the clock a few times. We shall see.

Later, after he had eaten breakfast and gone outside I heard loud yowling and saw him and a small but feisty grey cat confronting each other on the top of the fence. I operated my cat scarer, which had very little effect, but eventually the beam shaking around over his face sent him off. Unfortunately Kook, though he did not pursue the cat, did not come back until later. I checked him for injuries and found none, thankfully.

Strange thing - I was so tired last night that I fell asleep in front of the TV at about 7.30, and waking at 8, decided I might as well go to bed. This resulted in my eating 200 less calories. Not a bad strategy. May try it again some time.

No comments: