Saturday 6 November 2010

Saturday

My mouse has given up the ghost and the cursor does not work properly so I can't use the laptop much. Maybe it is moribund.

Romy came around for a coffee. I showed her the card from my mad ex and said it was rather embarrassing as the new neighbours would have seen his crazy ramblings, and she cheered my up by saying they would realise I had a cross to bear!

I shan't be able to do any internet grocery shopping at home because of the cursor, which gives up after I have been using the laptop for a few minutes. I have managed to save my shopping list with Sainsbury. Now to add insult etc. Romy is still being offered more and more very good deals from Ocado. I can only think that Ocado are ostracising shoppers who live in my area, which is what I originally thought.

Kook is such a monster - woke me at 3am despite being able to go outside, but obviously did not manage this since he started again at 4.30 and had done a poo in his tray. I turfed him out and went back to bed. I am wondering if his chip is interfering with the opening of the catflap at times.

No comments: