Saturday 27 November 2010

Cheery Sunday News

Nervously climbed onto the scales. Amazing - despite quite a difficult week I seem to have lost 3lb. Still just over 15 stone, but another week or so and I will have lost at least two stones. At one point I was well over 17, maybe even more, and not so long ago, so calorie counting, however inaccurate, is working. Just a matter of sticking to it, which is hard in cold weather, but obviously not impossible. This has rather made my day after last week's setback. Must remember not to become complacent.

Just had a long chat with Nibby who has told me about something called Yupo which is a kind of plastic paper. You paint on with with watercolours, then can do all kinds of effects, blotting, drying, layering and polishing, and apparently it is totally fantastic. She says there's a demonstration DVD by someone called George James. Sounds exciting. I feel another purchase coming on.

No comments: