Friday 5 November 2010

Dreary People Infecting My Space

A rather depressing day at work with an unpleasant and rather hysterical email on my screen first thing. Wasted too much time thinking about how to deal with this and finally took Romy's advice and sent a short, sweet reply. Spread the love. Hmmmm. However, I did not take Eckhart Tolle's advice on the here and now, and instead became rather depressed and inactive during the day.

On my arrival back home there was an unpleasant postcard from my ex, accusing my son of being 'abject' because he refused to communicate with him. It is quite hard to feel sorry for some people. Seems there are several meanings for the word, all of which apply to my ex and none to my son. Perhaps he should spend some of his new-found money on a dictionary.

I must be wearing the wrong scent to attract all these very negative vibes. Probably a good thing I don't know many people or I might be receiving poison pen letters every day. I must be terribly evil, and would no doubt be burned as a witch had I lived in those days. I should rename my cat Pyewacket. I have always liked that name. Maybe I am a reincarnation of some real old witch.

On the plus side last night, Kook was being quite sweet and I found some new Sainsbury's seeded batch bread, small, but 69 calories per slice, and much more tasty than the Warburton one. Had an excellent mashed sardine toasted sandwich for breakfast. Last night I discovered that a pint of low calorie jelly (40 cals) with two punnets of raspberries poured in (60 cals) makes a good pud with servings of between 25 and 33 cals per serving, using either a quarter or a third of a pint per serving.

No comments: