Friday 4 January 2008

Arrival of Earrings - Finally!

I tried to snap the finally arrived earings - see above left, but the snap does not really show them at all well. The pink and green tourmaline pendant on the right looks a bit better. This was also from Freya.

Obtained the tracking number. Though posted on Monday it seems the packet was only collected yesterday and will supposedly be delivered tomorrow. Since I have never received a special delivery on Saturday I shall wait until Monday before contacting Freya again. Seems there really was a weather problem in Scotland which is where it is coming from. Still can't find the camera connector despite looking everywhere. I wonder if I can get hold of another one. Must go to a camera shop and find out.

I watched La Communidad again, even better the second time, as it is a very fast moving film.

It is now Saturday, my shopping has finally arrived, and I am waiting to see if the earrings arrive today.

They have arrived! I am so pleased with them and can't wait to wear them outside. Very long and glammy with lovely purple moss amethyst and vibrant green chrome diopside. I'm so excited!

No comments: