Friday 4 January 2008

Crept to the Crypt and No Earrings - Again!

Went and saw the crypt. It is a fairly decent sized space with full disabled access. The new Vicar suggested that we run a pilot event, maybe a tea party down there and invite pensioners and Trustees to have a look at the space, probably sometime after Easter. We could get some outside catering for the event.

I took some snaps, but have realised that I have somehow mislaid or totally lost the connector which goes from the camera to my computer so cannot download them. I have spent ages searching for this, all to no avail so far.

Earrings still not arrived. Contacted Freya, the seller and she says they should be here by 1pm according to the tracking. So I have to contact her again when they don't come by one. I suspect the post person just didn't see the package, or it was in the wrong place, as the other post was delivered an hour ago. It is now 1.20 and nothing has arrived, and I just hope it has not been lost as it cannot be replaced, being handmade and one of a kind. Really annoying.

No comments: