Wednesday 2 January 2008

Malvolio

Was creeping about in the spare room and mewing a bit. Finally he settled curled up in the wardrobe. He has now come out, eaten a tiny bit more and is lying in his usual space on the spare bed. I take this to be a good sign. I shall have to watch him a bit.

My symptoms are worsening a bit. I managed to get to the Lye Torng and drink some mineral water. Not sure it was a good idea. Have run out of butter and soon running out of milk, but there is still quite a bit of bread. Not that I can eat anything. If I had some butter I might try an egg tomorrow. Even the Marmite is getting low. It makes a good drink when there is nothing else. Talked it over with Dorian who gets similar symptoms because of his medication. He says he only takes Imodium if he absolutely has to, ie if going out somewhere, and lets nature take its course.

I think I may be recovering a bit. I was able to drink some Marmite and have a bit of dry toast.
Malvolio ate his evening meal also without disaster. I had completely lost track of the days and thought it was Thursday today, when it has in fact been Wednesday. Comes of lying around watching movies all day for two days. I may have a bit of cake and some tea later.

No comments: