Saturday 5 December 2009

Bike Saga, Puddings and Paintings


I replied and told them that I would be very unhappy to have a bike in the hall, even temporarily, and that health and safety was important to me etc. No reply yet. Dorothy felt I should consider litigation, but I don't think it has yet come to that.

I am quite proud of the puddings. They are much paler than most Christmas puds, but smell absolutely delicious. I probably chucked some extra whole almonds and glace cherries in, and added the juice of half an orange as well as the brandy.

Had a call from the framers. The paintings have now all been gathered together and are ready for collection. I am looking forward to seeing them, though I shall have to store them for a while. After Christmas I shall continue with my clear-out, then decide where to hang them.

No comments: