Tuesday 8 December 2009

Moving Neighbour

After glancing at my last post, I feel I should be investigating care homes for my next move, but I saw a programme last night about these and decided to forego that particular thrill for the time being.

My neighbour is moving today. Yesterday they were packing and the hall is full of boxes. One of the men complained to me about being hit by the bicycle, which is still in the hall.

8am. The men are here thundering up and down the stairs. I hope the bicycle doesn't injure them too much.

He has finally moved. Had lunch in Lye Torng where I met another neighbour. Nice guy. Came back in a bit of a hurry with Delhi belly, and my cleaner has been. I had better starve for 24 hours since I have to go out to dinner on both Friday and Saturday nights. Not to mention sit through Legally Blonde on Sunday. Ah, and the office lunch on Tuesday.

No comments: