Thursday 17 December 2009

Cold Thursday

Dear me, there was a bit of snow and some big hailstones today at one point. Went to Marks in Walworth Road. They were doing three for two on crackers, so bought them. Unfortunately they are making them so large that I was completely laden and didn't buy anything else there, which is a pity as there was so much to see. Never mind, I shall send one pack down to Brighton and keep the rest for Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

Back on the bus to Lye Torng, picking up a newspaper on the way. Had a very warming Tom Ka (chicken and coconut with mushrooms) soup, eventually followed by a chicken Pad Thai. I subsided on the sofa for the afternoon. I may go back tomorrow. Depending on the weather. I shall veg in front of the telly today. Have purchased two more granny blankets/throws from Ebay. More planned. I shall have a house full soon. But I will be warm, warm, warm!

No comments: