Monday 28 December 2009

Tuesday


Yesterday disappeared rapidly without any help from me. Watching TV and eating some food from Morley the evening vanished too.

I have not been outside since Christmas Eve. However I shall attempt to get out, if only to bank Pierre's very welcome Christmas cheque and purchase a newspaper and coffee.

Just heard there's no congestion charge until 4 January - they kept that quiet!

Just tweeted about throwing pips away. Hoping for a palm forest in the garden. I have thrown away olive and cherry pips, date stones and avocado stones. So far, only two avocado plants have appeared, though I live in hope. I do fancy an oasis in my garden.

Seems my spotty face is not just from eating chocs - appears to be yet another form of psoriasis, pustular psoriasis. I do feel rather afflicted by psoriasis, but am in good company - apparently Quentin Crisp had it all over, poor thing.

My TV says we are in for another cold spell - my fire is on in anticipation.

Stuffed cheque in bank and had some soup at Lye torng. It is totally vile outside. But I have ventured out once more, wearing my large amethyst Victorian brooch. I have decided that these, and old citrines and cameos will be my fashion statement for the time being.

No comments: