Wednesday 23 December 2009

Wednesday 23 December

Successfully purchased a few last bits and pieces of groceries this morning. Had some Tom Ka followed by a Famous Five at Lye Torng. Read in The Times that Craigie Aitchison has died. I saw him a few times because we used the same framer but did not know him. I discovered the Bedlington terrier through his work. I have to say they are very cute, like lambs.

I shall make some stuffing tomorrow morning. I may well combine sage and onion with a little sausagemeat and some whole chestnuts. If there's enough I shall give some to Madeleine. Dorothy tells me that the experimental tart I made tasted much better on the second day.

Dorothy turned up, bearing yet more gifts and showed me how (I instantly forgot) to put vids from u-tube and single tracks on my blog so I have put one of Concha Buika's on my recent blog. Trouble is, it sounds dead tinny on the computer. Oh well.

No comments: