Friday 11 December 2009

Friday

Friday morning. New incumbents turned up early and are upstairs.

Kooky vanished after his first breakfast snack. Hope he will come back.

A small present came by special delivery this morning. I have to say that Firebox are better than Iwantoneofthose in that their stuff is rapidly delivered. Also on sending an email to Iwant my laptop crashed. I ordered stuff six days ago and they haven't despatched yet. Hopeless at this time of year.

Oh dear, Kooky came back.I noticed he stank a bit - had a look and he obviously has awful diarrhoea. I called him into the bathroom and managed to clean him up a bit. He has obviously been pooing outside since his litter tray is clean. Back to dry food, then his old food KitEKat for a while.

For people who weren't moving in until the weekend, the new neighbours have been conspicuous by their presence. Currently in residence, new bed and GPO people having been.

No comments: