Sunday 13 December 2009

Sunday Later

haven't heard it called 'Brekkers @ Tiffers' before. Quite funny by Stephen Fry on Twitter. Kind of cuts it down to size a bit.

Great. The driver forgot to pick me up. Romy is diverting another driver taking a disabled theatre fan, but I don't hold out great hopes. I knew I should have taken a normal cab. Now it is pissing with rain. Ugh. Total cock-up - the driver picked up someone else, then me, then proceeded to try and find the last address. The show started at 3pm and it was twenty to. I told the driver to give up or we would be late. Called Romy to make sure we could get in the disabled entrance and made it just a few minutes after the show began.

Actually it was quite light and funny, very good singing and dancing and sets with masses of changes. Just the sort of frothy feel-good thing for the Christmas season and everyone seemed to enjoy it. The whole audience was very enthusiastic.

No comments: