Friday 4 December 2009

Difficult New Neighbours - Before They Move In!


I am extremely annoyed. It looks as though my neighbours are going to be at least as troublesome as the one moving out. Now I get a weaselly reply to my email, suggesting 'we talk about it when they move in' and asking to use the bike rack for the time being. Apparently somewhere to put a bike had been a major part of their decision to purchase my neighbour's flat. Here's a snap of the hall, just over 36" wide, with the bike in situ. I know it was my fault for letting my neighbour use it (supposedly temporarily) in the first place, but it has never stopped causing problems for me.

My original neighbours were so nice - considerate and kept themselves to themselves - plus the husband mended my bath taps when broken.

I am far too easygoing as a rule. This rule must now be broken, and I shall have to tell these people that their suggestion is totally unacceptable.

No comments: