Monday 7 December 2009

Monday


Here's another snap of the tree taken with flash. The base definitely needs attention. But there's plenty of time for that.

Kooky disappeared over the fence climbing along the plants on the other side of the fence by an empty property. I called him and he climbed along, but not far enough for me to grab him. I saw him in that garden about an hour ago but when I called him he walked away. Texted Julian and Dorothy. Trouble is that the weather may become much worse and he won't be able to get back. He is such a monster!

Spent an hour or two trying to coax him in then gave up. It was raining a bit, and beginning to get dark so went out once more. After abandoning that attempt I went downstairs and found him laid out on my bed. I picked a couple of nasty thorn things out of his long fur, otherwise he seems no worse for his experience, if a bit tired.

Made another banana cake today to use up some bananas and froze most of it. Kept a little for Julian and Dorothy. Dorothy may pop in for a few minutes later.

No comments: