Friday 11 December 2009

SE1 Christmas Dinner


Kooky back on to Kit-E-Kat which he is a bit sniffy about. I am pretty sure though that the milk drops were the cause of his problems.

Dolled myself up and wore my red wig for the first time to the SE1 dinner. Hardly anyone recognised me and then people said how young I looked. In fact everyone looked great - Plum making a dramatic late entry in a very sexy red number, and Jac in a very glam top. The dinner was great fun, masses of food as usual at the Royal Oak and plenty to drink, though I was rather careful on both fronts due to previous dietary indiscretions. It was good to see everyone again. Boss St. Bloke on excellent form as was SaneJames.

Got home around midnight. Chris and Vic's dinner in Hammersmith tonight - onward and upward!

No comments: