Monday 21 December 2009

Monday Again

I am trying to force myself to go out. Not only is it bitterly cold (v. cold even inside wearing a cashmere jumper and with electric fire) but it is also raining in a desultory manner.

I cooked a turkey crown and have sliced it and put it in the freezer. Next I shall make some stuffing. No luck with getting wreath put on door, may search for an old cup hook and screw it in. We shall see.

For some reason I am very tired today and have done practically nothing, just huddled around trying to get warm. Fortunately three granny blankets have arrived today and this has helped a bit.

Tummy a bit dubious - I thought the sprouts at Roast were a tiny bit offish and it seems I was right. However, since I am rather starving I shall chance some cheese on toast and a mug of lapsang.

No comments: