Wednesday 16 May 2007

Was Oldest of Three - Now Oldest of Six

I got it wrong, Mykel, ten years younger than me, is the eldest. Then Cherie, 13 years younger, then Roberto, who is 15 years younger than me. Roberto was a DJ and quizmaster for years in Torquay, which he gave up to move to Wales and do a cottage up there which he is now selling to move to France and join his stepdaughter and family in Brittany. Cherie is in the antiques business, and a technophobe regarding computers, and Mykel is a musician in a folk band, following in the family music tradition.

From what Roberto writes, they all sound a jolly,easy going lot, which is good. I have still to contact Mykel and Cherie.

The snaps I took of Stilton ice cream came back. They are not great. They definitely look more out of focus (which might be a good thing) in a large size print. Must purchase a folder for them and my pathetically small presentation paper.

Had a good day at work. Nice little working lunch in Borough Market, after which Romy went to visit some clients at home and I went to buy some stationery. We are working out the figures for the coach trip to France. We really must check each passport before leaving London - best to discover out-of-date ones before we leave - but with any luck they will all be OK. Must get a few euros myself.

Not looking forward to the audition. Romy is not sure whether she will be able to attend. I just have to sort out what to wear and remember to take the snaps and a few words on a cribsheet with me. Might take a bit of Colston Bassett also.

No comments: