Monday 28 May 2007

Canteen, Greed and Emails

Dorothy and Julian have kindly invited me to dinner tonight at Canteen in Spitalfields. I am looking forward to this. It really has been cold and wet all weekend. I intended doing masses of cleaning today, but instead, vegetated in front of the TV watching old films and eating too much. I shall not be desperately hungry as a result of this.

Had an email from Dorothy's childhood friend Bob through Facebook wanting to know if I was still living in Barcelona. Also had another from Roberto's wife through Genes Reunited as my emails sent to their normal email address don't seem to be getting through, though they are not bouncing back to me.

Malvolio has eaten his dinner in record time and is trying to persuade me to give him some extra dry catfood. Since he is probably as bored as I am I may do this.

No comments: