Monday 21 May 2007

How We Are, Flickr and Worries About France

I thought Dorothy and Julian were avoiding me - but they are just cooking. I needed advice about how to get some snaps on to Flickr so they were part of the group which is exhibiting at Tate Britain. However I managed to do this without help.


I received the invitation to the private view at Tate Britain today, which is the actual day of the private view and was not inclined to drop everything for this on a dull and rainy day. Not brilliant organisation. There is another private view later in June which I shall go to. They are at least temporarily showing all the snaps ( my few seconds of fame) before selecting 40 for a special exhibition later this year.

I also sent a snap of my bangles and a mirror I made as requested by my step brother Roberto and his wife.

I turned the rest of the Stilton ice cream into Stilton and celery soup which I had for dinner tonight.

There is a nice girl from Peru working at the pub. She was threading tiny glass beads on wire to make a very small chandelier. It seems that she is studying theatre design at St. Martins and has to make small maquettes for the different sets. She was amazed that we were going to France just for the day. I do hope it won't tire everyone out too much as it is a very long day. I hope it won't rain.

No comments: