Tuesday 21 July 2009

Another Nasty Pic


Very good meeting at Blackfriars with lots of attendees. Picked up masses of leaflets, information etc and have scheduled another meeting for September. If I hadn't been on leave I would have taken some of our newsletters, which I will take next time.

A bit tired this morning - had to get up twice during the night - Kooky's latest alarm call is to rush across the room several times as noisily as he can, which was successful at 7am. I have fed Kooky and cleaned out his litter tray, swept the kitchen and run a bath. Discovered I had run out of butter so I shall have to breakfast elsewhere. Today I need to actually get to the bank having failed yesterday, buy some clock batteries - they all seem to run out at once - and settle down to another self-portrait. The more I do, the more 'clinical' and less personal I feel about them which helps a lot. I shall also try to force myself to make a dental appointment. Made a prescription request for 3 months medication but was only given one month - presumably to force me to call and have my blood pressure taken. I wish we were like Spain and could just buy it all from the chemist without interference. The older I get the less time I have to hang around GP surgeries.

No comments: