Thursday 16 July 2009

Big Purpley Thing


Which of course is a hydrangea - Alzheimer's again.

Kooky slept on the bed again, but got up to whinge a bit in the middle of the night. I think I have been feeding him too much. After all, Malvolio had very small quantities of food and maintained weight. Kooky is not desperately active, and my old cat Lulu, a childhood pet, used to have a quarter of a tin of kit e kat (when it was proper meat) mixed with a handful of crushed cornflakes and was just fed once a day. But she did have meat and fish scraps. She lived to a ripe old age and was very fit indeed. I will cut down on the amount of wet food and supplement with dry food since the dry food I have is of better quality.

Oh dear, I am a bit worried: I sent three lots of flowers from Scilly, and there is a postal strike, so they may not get delivered, which is rather depressing.

No comments: