Saturday 13 October 2007

Cat Poo Nightmare

Oh dear, just made a foul discovery. I was trying to put the sitting room carpet on top of the spare room bed, and as I stood on the kelim which lives in the room, felt a hard lump under my shoe, which on further inspection turned out to be very hard cat poo. There was quite a bit of this in one area half underneath the bed. No doubt there had been cat pee too.

Managed to clean up and drag the kelim outside, where I will leave it to be rained on for a bit before taking to the cleaners. Fortunately it is thin enough for a dry cleaning machine, and fortunately the poo was very solid, but this must be where the smell was coming from. My sense of smell is evidently a bit suspect.

Any more of this and Malvolio will have to be despatched to the cat home in the sky. I cannot think why he did it, apart from the fact that there was a long rainy period recently, but it cannot carry on like this.

No comments: