Friday 12 October 2007

Incontinent - Me or Malvolio?

I am a bit worried. Malvolio has been pacing around downstairs sniffing as though he is looking for a place to pee. This is what he did a week or so ago in the middle of the night. Opened the back door for him to no effect.

Dorothy said my bedroom smelled strongly of pee last night! I don't know whether I have unknowingly become a bit incontinent or whether in fact Malvolio has been secretly peeing downstairs. Strangely though, I haven't noticed it. I shall have to crawl around on hands and knees sniffing any soft furnishings on the floor. The only time he has ever done this before is when he was unwell and he peed on the bottoms of the curtains which were on the floor. The smell however, then, was v. obvious. Investigations continue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too much information