Sunday 21 October 2007

Mykel and Malvolio

Just had an email from Mykel telling me he is a grandfather for the third time. Apparently he had been married for 20 years then split up and kept the three children - amazing to bring up three children, all now grown up. Well done, I say! Nice to have three grandchildren, too.

Have seen a possible round table online in Habitat, so may pop up to Regent Street later and see if it is in there. It may just do for my room. I worked out that if I order a sofa etc from IKEA next week it may come just in time for the floor being finished. If the floor is not done, I will have a whole house full of furniture packs which could be a bit nightmareish around Christmas . The margins between getting things finished and started, i.e. my going away on 17 December, are getting narrower. Julian must have something to sleep on here so that I can go away, though since Malvolio would only have to be away from the evening of 17th to the morning of 21st, i.e. four nights, I am sure he would not mind staying with Julian and Dorothy. He is going out less as it has become a bit cold here and has a litter tray in the house. Does not seem to have used it yet though.

No comments: