Saturday 20 October 2007

Malvolio and Furniture

Dorothy thinks the wood is probably OK since it was ordered from the same place. I shall await the delivery with trepidation.

Malvolio attacked me at 5.30am, again. He spent a long time trying to claw the bedclothes away from me with little regard to my person, so I was eventually forced up at 6, covered in little scratches on my arms. I bought him some special cat tray crystals, and at my exhausting day in IKEA yesterday, a tray and scooper. He was miaowing around the place again this morning, so assembled everything and parked it in a rather private place. Despite putting a little earth on top of it and placing him in it, so far he has refused to use it. I suppose he might if he were desperate so shall leave it for the time being.

Just realised that if I am unable to get sofa, table, chairs etc in time for Christmas I could bring my garden furniture in! The sofa is a bit hard and the table a bit small but it would just do and looks rather cute. Particularly since Julian and Dorothy are now thinking of going abroad.

No comments: