Thursday 4 October 2007

Food, food, food.

I will be devouring the rest of the chowder tonight. It really doesn't need any cheese on top. It is lovely, delicate, yet rich flavour. I shall follow with some choc cake.

Fell asleep half way through The Restaurant programme. Sent a nasty email to Parcelforce as they have put on their site that they tried to deliver my parcel yesterday and did not do so. they have not tried today either! Spoke to a man and van organisation today who say they might come around on Monday night about getting rid of my furniture. We shall see.

Did a large Ocado order for the first time in weeks which will come early on Saturday morning. Apparently.

Dorian rang on my way home from work today to invite me out to dinner this evening, but I had to finish the chowder, so reluctantly refused as this would have been fun.

No comments: