Tuesday 30 October 2007

Great Christmas Design Ideas

when I was in Tottenham Court Road the other day I had a stroll around my favourite shop dressers place, DZD designs. It was full of new Christmas ideas. I bought some white translucent fabric with snowy blobs on to hang in my upstairs window as a Christmas decoration and some photoprinted fabric with holly on. Not quite sure what I will do with it yet. They have some good banners for different seasons and occasions, all quite cheap. I may get some of these and display on a wall and change them from time to time. My favourite was a tropical beach scene. There were masses of brilliant decorations - all sizes and prices. Will try and get back there again soon. Quite good that they will sell to the public as they mainly deal with big stores.

No comments: