Tuesday 9 October 2007

Grumpy Old Woman

I am heartily sick of a mail order company called Shapely Figures. I have ordered lots of large cheap clothes from them in the past. Not content with taking my money and continually bombarding me with sales catalogues through the post - offering things I have just paid full price for at half price, they have now taken to ringing me at home all the time. They call it a 'courtesy call'. I have received several of these despite telling them not to ring me. The call refers to an item I have tried to order but was not in stock at the time. They say they will look it up and see if they have it, only to tell me it is still not available, before trying to sell me the wrong size or a different colour! They rang again today and I practically swore at them as I was trying to carry various bulky items from the sitting room into the basement.

No comments: