Wednesday 3 October 2007

It's Just Not My Day Today

Absolutely fed up with ITV. Some obnoxious girl rang up to refuse to pay me unless I signed their release form. So I was offered the money under false pretences, and now they want me to sign world wide rights for fifty quid a day. This is what they were proposing to pay just for my attendance on the programme working at least fourteen hours a day with half an hours break. Sent her number to Lucy. Otherwise they can at least pay me the £20 they owe me which I had to pay to do the police check for them online and which they said they would repay. They really are a sickening bunch.

The guy who was supposed to quote on Monday afternoon and who I waited in all afternoon for has rung back to say he had been in Cambridge and wanted to come and quote tomorrow when I will be at work. Not only did he not even ring on Monday, but didn't ring on Tuesday either. I really do give up.

AND the sodding parcel which I have been waiting in all day for has not been delivered.

Making some chocolate brownies.

No comments: