Saturday 13 October 2007

More Poo and Painting

Steve the painter has done the first coat on the wood. Second coat tomorrow and maybe first coat on the walls. He is working Monday as well and will finish then so I need to get quotes for the floor.

I have just spent ages mopping floors and cleaning cat poo out of the garden so Malvolio has no excuse for bad behaviour. I do hope he's not getting senile. I suspect he is just fat and lazy. And likes a very clean garden to poo and pee in.

Julian is anxious about all this and I suspect thinks I am losing my grip on the household cleanliness. This was lost by me at the age of about 11, and has improved a bit over the years in fact. Julian also suspects that another cat may be the guilty party since I often leave the back door open. I doubt this as if another cat so much as approaches the premises, Malvolio is on the alert and tears down to the back door to see it off.

No comments: