Tuesday 16 October 2007

Malvolio and Daybed - again

I have found out that you can get new and better kitty litter and boxes with charcoal beds, swing doors and roofs. I am looking into this possibility for Malvolio, and have meanwhile ordered some of the new litter to put in an ordinary tray for the time being, to avoid anything untoward happening. My neighbour upstairs has put his closed cat tray inside a cupboard in the hall, and I may well do the same, if I can ever clear out the rubbish already on the floor in there.

I have found that I can get a three week delivery on a white leather daybed, but the aniline ones, which are softer leather and dyed all through might take a little longer. I shall look into this further.

Malvolio woke me at 5.30 again this morning. Pity, as I shall have a very long day with an evening meeting and don't expect to arrive home before 10pm. The smell of paint in the house is appalling.

No comments: