Friday 5 October 2007

Early Blog and Chilly Malvolio

Malvolio woke me up at 5.45am , so decided to feed him earlyish. Ocado are coming between nine and ten with the shopping.

I have not managed to find any more dye in the turquoise colour locally for redying my bedding, so may have to go up to John Lewis for this at some point today. At least I won't have to wait for the post as the strike is on.

My stepfather from Canada, Beaumont, tells me he is totally against blogs. He thinks they are akin to vanity publishing and full of rubbish. Dorothy tells me that my blog would send anyone to sleep and needs very heavy editing. As Beaumont is obviously up too late and sending me emails in the wee small hours perhaps he should have a good long read of my blog which might send him to sleep.

It is getting cold outside and Malvolio keeps pacing in and out, not sure whether to venture out into his world of excitement and fending other cats away from his territory, or to creep downstairs and curl up on one of the beds. The indoor option seems to be winning.

I shall now attempt to get up properly: have a bath, get dressed and face the day.

No comments: