Friday 12 October 2007

Steve the Painter, Paint and Post

Steve the painter turned up this morning. The paint is due to arrive at some time today! Steve went out to get some sandpaper so got him to collect my coat which is fine. He did some filling and sandpapering and has now disappeared for the rest of the day, having collected my mobile from my office which I had left behind last night.

I am now stuck in waiting for the paint, and also waiting for Parcelforce to deliver the parcel which they had agreed to deliver today. I am making a beefsteak stew with onions, garlic, tomato puree, red wine and prunes with some chickpeas. It tastes quite nice. May serve with some quinoa.

The paint has arrived, and so has the parcel, finally. I have been falling asleep all afternoon, must be a bit tired.

No comments: