Monday 12 November 2007

Bad Night and White Sofa


Monday morning. I woke up at four in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep. However I must have drifted off again at 5.30 because the next time I awoke it was 6.30 and Malvolio was clawing me.

Heard on the news that the temperature was going to be 9, which is rather worrying. So much for global warming. I have tried to do a bit of tidying in the bathroom, and less in the bedroom which is an enormous challenge. The sofa has the white cover on and looks fabulous - well I think so - and is extremely comfortable. Malvolio has deigned to sit on one end of it for a while before reverting to his favourite spot on my bed. I shall put up the white curtains when we have bought them. The Chech rug definitely stands out too much. I have now put my laptop on the dining table. Fortunately it is small and kind of white so it hardly shows up. If only I could find a similar television.

I suppose one thing about having it here is that I am alerted if someone comes to make a delivery, and can be a nosy neighbour and see who is going back and forth.

No comments: