Thursday 8 November 2007

More Floor, Furniture and Foxes

Took a flash snap of the floor early this morning before it becomes covered by furniture.

I am a failed drunkard - I only managed to drink a glass of red wine before becoming unconscious. Dorothy rang to ask how the floor looked and about the possibility of doing the stairs and basement.

I kept dreaming that I had lost my camera in some strange place and seemingly spent hours looking for it and getting very upset because it was such a good camera. I also kept worrying fitfully about how much furniture and stuff would have to be moved to remove the floors in the basement. Dorothy does not think this is a huge job because Dorothy put the floor down. However, this was before I bought the Louis bed and possibly, the wardrobe, so there was more space to move things from room to room.

In addition, there were lots of strange noises in the middle of the night from cats - one determinedly trying to get in through the catflap - and also from what I suspect were foxes outside the front of the flat, but nothing to see when I eventually got up to have a look.

No comments: