Thursday 22 November 2007

Passport Lost - But Not Forever

Today, Dorothy asked me if there was a yellow T shirt in the trunk. I invited them around to look.

Spent all evening looking in vain for my passport. So finally had to tell Romy I had lost it. As a result she had been fiddling around looking for cheap fares elsewhere which didn't need a passport to book, and had missed the deadline, so I have now prevented them from getting the cheap fares. I really should give up trying to do anything. Dorothy and Julian told me off for not keeping my passport in one place. Easier said than done with workmen in the house, and having to keep moving stuff from room to room.

I was just going to bed, when I saw a pink plastic folder containing stuff that ITV had confiscated when I went into Hell's Kitchen. I had put some important papers such as bank statements into this when the guys came to paint the sitting room. In the middle of all these was the sodding passport.

No comments: