Saturday 10 November 2007

Pleasant Saturday Afternoon

Just come back from lunch with Madeleine, Dorothy and Julian, courtesy of ITV. We went to Dragon Castle and had a super lunch, after which we came back to my flat to admire the sitting room. Julian admitted to not disliking the lamp as much as before, and wants to go to IKEA with me on Monday to get the wicker trunk to be used as a cat scratcher for Malvolio, and some more curtains. I shall see if I can find another lamp base, as I have a sixties lampshade in pale yellow plastic which I can use this for.

Madeleine showed me the Your Gallery site which she thought I should register with to showcase my artwork. Will have to think about this a bit. She has also lent me her copy of Alan Bates biography: 'otherwise engaged' by Donald Spoto.

No comments: