Friday 2 November 2007

Mankini and Newsletter

Julian turned up today and helped me get rid of a huge cardboard box and tidy up a bit. The 'flu is better at last.

Idling through Firebox I see a Borat mankini and wonder who I can buy it for. I don't buy many Christmas presents as it is such a pain, but will have some cards to add to the list this year with my new found family.

Since the accountant has only just emailed saying he is turning up on Tuesday morning (thank goodness Romy can get office emails at home) when we also have the chairman popping in and a huge amount of work to do in a very short time, have been emailing Romy back and forth about sending a large mailing of a newsletter on Tuesday, and ever efficient, she has already printed the labels.

I am wondering whether the chairman would like a Borat mankini for Christmas.

No comments: